Elder Giles

Elder Giles
Elder Giles in Brazil

Monday, February 13, 2017


Monday, February 6, 2017

It has been good here. we had a baptism. And we have almost 5 or 6 more lined up for this transfer. The work is super hard. I haven't been sleeping well but I'm sure it will get better. Nothing special really happened. I've been thinking a lot about snow and home and stuff but sad to hear snow is melting. Hope everyone is healthy back home and hope Luke gets better! It's still really hot here. Until next week!!! Tchau (Bye). 

Love, 
Elder Giles 


 Monday, February 13, 2017 

Sad to hear there is no more snow at home. I don't have much to say. We haven't done much. I'm still trying to learn Libras (Brasilian Sign Language), but it's hard ha ha. Everything is well. We still have a lot of people with potential to get baptized. They just need to come to church and stuff. It's at 9 in the morning but for some reason a lot of people think that's super early ha ha. We played soccer today so I'll put that photo in my google drive. But yeah this week has been slow and haven't do much. I hope it snows more for you guys. There is a lot of bugs and a lot of rain and it's really hot so that's just about it. Until next week. 

Love, 
Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment