Elder Giles

Elder Giles
Elder Giles in Brazil

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 

I will be able to skype for Christmas I think. so I'll make sure my mission president knows when I arrive. I won't be able to skype here in the MTC though. I don't have time to email this week. I will next week though. 

Love 
Elder Giles 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 

I really like to hear about home, so keep emailing me about what is going on and stuff! Very cool you got to visit Zach and his family. Also very happy for Joseph that he will be getting married so quick. Everything is going well here. 30 days has passed very quickly, And I know a lot of Portuguese so that's exciting. I don't really have much to say until I get to my mission because Everyday is the same here in the MTC. And they won't let me send pictures until I get the the field which will still be December 13th. I only have one more P Day until I leave so that's exciting. I'll talk to you again soon! And is luke okay? Any health issues? 

Love 
Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment